'Best Post of the Month - Feb 2015' Award Goes To...

#-Link-Snipped-# for the discussion "My tiny battle : openFOAM". We loved his efforts in penning down his personal experience and the positive response it generated.
We love several other of Shashank's posts and therefore Shashank wins a -

😁 Super cool 10,400 mAh Mi Power Bank! 😁

xiaomi_mi_power_bank_prize
We congratulate Shashank for his win and acknowledge his work for actively contributing to the CE Community.

#-Link-Snipped-# Please check your PM box for details.

PS: The contest is being continued with renewed vigour for the month of March.

Replies

• Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Thank you so much CE 😀 I hope the participation of newer members on CE skyrockets 😀
  • Abhiraj10
    Abhiraj10
    how to post any queries over here
    i cant find any option to post my que.
    help me out frnd.
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    What is the query? You can go to:

> COMMUNITY (Top Left of this page)
    > Appropriate Forum (For instance lets say Mechanical Engineering)
    > Bottom of the page "Start New Discussion"
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Congratulations #-Link-Snipped-# 👍
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Thank you.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    A well deserved victory!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Beamitlive.com is an entertainment company founded by Gaurav Bora in the year 2014. Beamitlive is India’s first and only live streaming entertainment portal for artists, organizations, educational institutions and concert...
Name: K.R.Vignesh (KrVigneshVictor) Engineering Trade: Electronics and Instrumentation (EIE) Location: Chennai,Tamil Nadu Occupation: Student and CEan👍 Interests: Interested in Robotics and learning new things Aim in life: Yet to decide😁...
Project Abstract / Summary : LOW POWER AND HIGH SPEED TURBO DESIGN FOR OFDM SYSTEMS Abstract:- This project proposes a TURBO based orthogonal frequency division multiplexing downlink baseband receiver for...
Project Abstract / Summary : Interactive Story Book Using Augmented Reality Creating the story by using Augmented Reality, which is essential for future education that establishes the foundation of reading...
Microsoft Devices announced the two new Windows Phone 8.1 (Denim Update) smartphones at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain. The Microsoft Lumia 640 and Lumia 640 XL have been...