Best Original Final Year Project Ideas

CEans, I'm looking for the most original final year project ideas that you've worked on. I'm especially looking for responses from CEans who've already worked on the innovative projects so that they can share their own ideas here. I'll request the students to pick up these ideas and modify them (instead of simply copying them) and make your own new project 😀 What say?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Hi Biggie, nice one.

Mine is my own idea, a Research Project. What I have done is a Social Portal for the Research People to connect and collaborate with. So, we can target three kinds of audience here:
    1. Students, who want to pursue their research. (Student pays Doctorates)
    2. Doctorates, who want to guide students pursuing research. (Doctorates earn from Students)
    3. Doctorates, who want to collaborate with other fellow doctorates. (Doctorates get knowledge)
    4. Industrialists, who would like to get some doctorates, who can implement things in their industries. (Industries get benefited, Doctorates get paid & practical experience)

The project is hosted at SourceForge and you can access it at #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    The_Big_K
    CEans, I'm looking for the most original final year project ideas that you've worked on. I'm especially looking for responses from CEans who've already worked on the innovative projects so that they can share their own ideas here. I'll request the students to pick up these ideas and modify them (instead of simply copying them) and make your own new project 😀 What say?
    I am Trying out to put it in
    #-Link-Snipped-#ut no CE Seniors are really showing any interest😔
  • nikhilrk
    nikhilrk
    Hi Rupam Sir , i am 6th sem cs student. i am assigned with a project which is concerned about having 2 or more technology(cloud,big data,android,web technology,iot) to be used in a project . Suggest me some good innovative idea that i should work on.
  • Naveen.k
    Naveen.k
    hi sir i persuing BE CSE 7th sem ,actually i want to do my own project which is helpfull full to public with updated tech so can u sugest some new ideas (pro topics)
    and on which domain i should work on

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This was the topic of GD in our college recently. It turned out to be a very heated debate. Many facets were discussed, some of which were: "Terrorists are not...
I wish to know whether Google TV works in India (logically it should 😀 ). It seems that Indian users will have to purchase a device from Google. Labnol.org recommends...
This debate is going on from many days in our college (and I am sure in many other colleges too!) Let's conduct a survey and see what thousands of engineers...
What do you think about purely CS knowledge questions during the interview? What I mean is: Data structures (stacks, queues, lists, trees) Algorithms (sorting, search, shortest path, data compression) Recursion,...
Enhanced Date Rates4GSM Evolution ->It is a technology which enhance the capabilities of GSM ->It is faster than GPRS.