Best instituite for CAD/CAM in pune

hai friends,
i want to join in an instituite which offers CAD/CAM training with placement assistance in pune. one of our seniors said about two instituites those are IFS academy pune and CRBtech pune. My senior did his advanced diploma in cad/cam in IFS academy pune and he got placed in some company. so he suggested me to do the same. I am asking here , if you know whatever positives or negitive about that instituite please kindly comment here it will be really helpful to me. and one more i also searched for CRbtech in internet and found its a fraud based instituite. so i decided not to join in CRbtech. But i don't know about this IFS academy please if you know share your experience here. And also if there is any other better instituite givin training and placement assistance in pune you please share here it will be helpful to all those who are searching for right instituite

thank you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Tata Motors' future cars, small as well as mid-size ones, will offer keyless entry and operations. The technology, called "Passive Entry Passive Start Systems" has been designed and developed by...
Hello everyone, this is Coral Jain from Nagpur. I am currently pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Communication. I am an avid reader of science and tech forums and dicussion groups....
While most of us are still getting acquainted with Android’s Lollipop version, the 2nd generation of Moto X is all geared up to get a new update to Lollipop. It...
If you were following the launch of Datsun Go+ MPV in India during the month of January this year, here's some exciting news from the company. The Japanese automobile giant,...
Acer recently launched the updated version of its popular Chromebook C910 which packs a better Intel core processor. The previous models of Chromebook are powered by Intel’s i3 and Celeron...