Best IES Engineering Services Coaching Centres

Hi everyone,
Plz suggest me the good coaching centre for Engineering Service Examination 2016, preferably in south India.

Thanks 😀

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Did you check with the local institutes? Are you looking for a particular city? Or are ready to move to another city for coaching?
    If you give detailed information, helping will be easy.
  • maya_1234
    maya_1234
    hi ankita,
    i am ready to move to some other city..need to know where all i can get best training..
    l look for ECE classes..

thanks.. 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Start with downloading the syllabus here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Go through all the topics mentioned there. See how many of the subjects match with your curriculum. You will find that a lot of topics are the same. Do in-depth study of these subjects when there's still time. To make things easy, you can also check out the official IES past year papers. They must be available in books and even downloadable online. Check how much you know already and can solve on your own.
    When you figure out which subjects you need coaching in, you can join classes for the respective topic.

Did you check with the local institutes already? If they offer some good training in your current city, you don't need to move out. Just study hard. 👍
  • msec123
    msec123
    The BEST IES coaching centers in Hyderabad:
    -ACE Engineering Academy
    -Vani Institute of Engineering & Technology
    -Brilliant Tutorials Private Limited
    -Sakthi Academy
    -Miracle infocom
    -RS soft Solutions
    -Elite Academy
    -Vani Institute of Engineering & Technology
    -Career Avenues
    -Visu International Limited
  • maya_1234
    maya_1234
    thnks all 👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Above post looks like an advertisements. All the readers are expected to take decision based on their own research.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: There are certainly inventions have completely altered civilization as we know it, and others that have had a significant impact on our daily lives. Then there are inventions that...
Quote: The principle of engineering structures for an earthquake zone is a simple one: ’Earthquakes do not kill people, structures do.” Unsurprisingly, when large earthquakes happen in remote locations the...
hello I am Madhu. I completed my engineering in 2013 and I was placed in Wipro through campus recruitment process. After waiting for almost one year, I got the joining...
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Vivo has upgraded its X5 flagship by unveiling new dual-SIM smartphone called ‘Vivo X5 Pro’ for 4G LTE network. Priced at $440 (approximately Rs. 27,800), the...
A bug in Watch OS 1.0 of Apple Watch has been uncovered by a news blog that allows a thief to reset a stolen Apple Watch and pair it with...