Best IES Branch for Chemical Engineers

A person having B.Tech. in chemical engineering can apply for IES? & if 'yes' then what study i will have to do other than my branch & which branch is most suitable for chemical engii. student?. I think envirnmental engii. may be suitable for me, but you suggest me the best. & in which field(post) chemical engii. can get the job. How much, minimum time, a person will take to pass this exam for my branch?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced a new initiative "StartupIndia" that's likely to get the attention of entrepreneurs in India. No wonder more engineers getting into startup world - both...
BlackBerry Inc. is proud to introduce its latest luxury smartphone in India called 'Blackberry Porsche Design P’9983 Graphite' priced at Rs. 99,990. Banking on its strong suit i.e. productivity and...
The Indian comedy group AIB is more serious than ever. Earlier this year, the four team members of AIB posted a video informing its viewers about NetNeutrality and what the...
Say hello to the Red Button Public Robotic Spectrum aka RBPRS - India's first ever high-tech system to keep the crime in check. The police at Aluva, a town in...
can we transfer electricity as we transfer data through wifi?