Best engineering colleges in Pune?

HI I AM ROHIT I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR BE IN PUNE CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO KNOW ABOUT ALL THE BEST COLLEGES AND PROCEDURE. NEED HELP CAN ANYONE PLEASE?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Your question is very general. It'd be nice if you could tell share some more, useful information -

1. What's your score in the qualifying exam.
    2. Which engineering discipline/branch are you aiming to get admission in?
    3. What is the main criteria for you to pick up the college?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are two types of dynamic routing protocol: 1) Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) 2) Exterior Gateway Protocol (EGP) Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) are used within an autonomous system. There are...
Router is a layer 3 device and connect different networks. Router find the shortest path to reach the destination network. how does the router manage to find it ? Is...
Route is the path the packet takes to reach the destination network.Routing is a process to sending the packet towards the destination network.Router stores the route information in the routing...
While their LTE cellular service does not have a tangible launch date, Reliance Industries is churning out new devices almost every week. This week it is the launch of LYF...
Along with the Wind 1 smartphone, the Reliance Industries owned smartphone brand LYF launched the Water 7 smartphone. The LYF Water 7 smartphone is part of the mid-range Water family...