Best Engineering Branch Based On Placements and Salary

I AM STUDYING IN 12 SCIENCE WHICH ENGINEERING IS BEST IN INDIA BASED ON PLACEMENT AND SALARY WISE

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    VARSANI PANKAJ
    I AM STUDYING IN 12 SCIENCE WHICH ENGINEERING IS BEST IN INDIA BASED ON PLACEMENT AND SALARY WISE
    Trust me, choose the engineering branch based on your interest and not what's trending in the markets. Trends are temporary; but you'll have a successful career if you pick up the engineering discipline that is closest match with your interests.
  • VARSANI PANKAJ
    VARSANI PANKAJ
    I HAVE TWO OPTIONS CHEMICAL ENGINEERING And ELECTRONIC AND communication Engineering THEN WHICH ONE IS BEST ACCORDING OR BASED ON PLACEMENT AND SALARY WISE IN INDIA PLEASE TELL SO CONFUSED
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Please post your response in the discussion itself. Avoid starting multiple discussions for the same topic.

VARSANI PANKAJ
    I HAVE TWO OPTIONS CHEMICAL ENGINEERING And ELECTRONIC AND communication Engineering THEN WHICH ONE IS BEST ACCORDING OR BASED ON PLACEMENT AND SALARY WISE IN INDIA PLEASE TELL SO CONFUSED
    Those are two totally different engineering branches, which cannot be compared. As I said, you should pick up the one that's closer to your interests. Check out the kind of jobs available for chemical engineers and mechanical engineers so that you'll have a better idea.

I'll leave this discussion for others to add their opinion.
  • VARSANI PANKAJ
    VARSANI PANKAJ
  • dmankit
    dmankit
    Hello

From your two options, Chemical Engineering and Electronic & Communication Engineering, Acc. to me, Go for Electronic & Communication Engineering as it provides more option for career and placements. And Salary varies from company to company. Larger the company, greater the salary.
    Hope it will help you.
    Thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello everyone. Nice website here. Thought I'd say hello. I have 20+ years of mechanical engineering experience and currently work in Cambridge in the UK. I also happen to be...
Wishing @Ankita Katdare a very happy and prosperous birthday! 😀
1. Nicolaus Otto built the first practical _________ called the "Otto Cycle Engine," and when he completed his engine, he built it into a motorcycle. What did he build? Cryogenic...
The Meizu M5 Note, latest from the dedicated Chinese smartphone company Meizu will soon change its status from rumored to newborn as the delayed launch date has been fixed for...
Just a few days back in Connect 2016, Microsoft announced some great dev tools, the new Xamarin updates, and the Visual Studio 2017. Everyone fell in love with it right...