Best Desktop Speakers in India?

I was just now reading about the Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III and found some really good features with Wireless range up to 30 ft and Battery life up to 14 hours.

We have previously covered two of the Bose products on VoiCE -
Bose Mini Bluetooth speaker
Bose Introduces Mini Bluetooth Speaker & Noise Cancelling Headphones
Bose SoundTouch Music System
Bose SoundTouch Music System Launched - Price Starts At Rs. 32,500 In India

Which music systems or speakers are you using on your desktop? Please share some reviews.

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Ankita Katdare
    I was just now reading about the Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker III and found some really good features with Wireless range up to 30 ft and Battery life up to 14 hours.

We have previously covered two of the Bose products on VoiCE -
    Bose Mini Bluetooth speaker
    Bose Introduces Mini Bluetooth Speaker & Noise Cancelling Headphones
    Bose SoundTouch Music System
    Bose SoundTouch Music System Launched - Price Starts At Rs. 32,500 In India

Which music systems or speakers are you using on your desktop? Please share some reviews.
    Have a Creative Inspire M2600 (Bass king) at home. Have been using it for the past 7 years and except for a slight issue of loose connection due to mis handling at home, it still works well.

[​IMG]

However, I bought a new JBL Creature 3 from Snapdeal.com for Rs2500 (50% discount) for my use in Kochi.
    [​IMG]
    It's been two weeks and sound clarity and the fact that it keeps the bass down due to its construction is just awesome. Bang for the buck I spent!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We've a pair of AudioEngine A2 speaker set, and trust me; the audio is top class. I did a lot of review before ordering it and 100% happy with the product. There's absolutely no distortion even when playing the music loud and songs with some extra bass.

The bass isn't as 'thumpy' but it's surely beyond impressive. Note that it's a 2.0 speaker system; so a dedicated woofer is missing. The higher frequencies are played nice and impressive.

I'm not a 'bass' fan so the I couldn't have asked for more. I was planning to write a review, but never got time.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    After Using it Roughly for almost 7 years I still like the Bass of my 'ALTEC LANSING' Woofer/speakers
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Vikram S Bargah
    After Using it Roughly for almost 7 years I still like the Bass of my 'ALTEC LANSING' Woofer/speakers
    This is a bang for the buck too. Have seen it work well with my friend! And he's been using it for over 7 years.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Skoda had launched the new facelift version of the 2014 Skoda Superb at the Delhi Auto Expo in India. Today the prices of all its five variants (3 petrol and...
Recently, the attention of the nation was firmly gripped by an interview. Post which, the social media jokes flew left, right and center. (Mostly left and center-of-right, if you know...
Hi guys, Projects initial requirements is to create a client to communicate with a REST web service server(remote server) using jersey, i want to create a CLIENT REQUEST HEADER which...
The latest leaks for Windows Phone 8.1 have come up and this time it’s all amazing features. These would give a relief to Windows Phone users who feel jealous of...
Wondering if it's just me or everyone's getting 500 Internal Server Error on YouTube.com. The error message reads - Sorry, something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has...