Best consultancies in chennai for Mechanical

i studied Btech mechanical engineering and i am 2014 passed out. i want to know the best placement consultancies for Mechanical in Chennai/banglore/hyderabad.

thank you.

Replies

• Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    One suggestion I want to give, please create your profile in various job portals (like Naukri.com, Monster.com ...). Please do not pay a single penny to the job consultancy companies. Naukri and monster will show desired job openings. Thanks.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Wondering if Naukri and Monster really do have job for freshers. Most people I know who have added their profile on particularly these portals get notifications for profiles/vacancies that demand 2/3+ years experience.
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    Ankita Katdare
    Wondering if Naukri and Monster really do have job for freshers. Most people I know who have added their profile on particularly these portals get notifications for profiles/vacancies that demand 2/3+ years experience.
    Freshers can get notifications for walk-in through these portals. 😀
    Recently, One 3 of my juniors got placements in Cognizant through walk-in seeing the notifications in job portals. 😀
  • viratvicky
    viratvicky
    #-Link-Snipped-# well that's good. But i am from mechanical background and yes i registered in many fresher portals yes they sending mails but most of them are related software/it.There was no any core(mechanical) related.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Devashish Sharma grew up in Delhi, India. He has a degree in Computer Engineering from University of Waterloo and can speak 5 different languages. Along with Matthew Beck, a graduate...
While the United States is celebrating National Cyber Security Awareness Month, researchers at Google have found a flaw in old yet widely used protocol-SSL 3.0. Bodo Möller, Thai Duong and...
We've introduced a few changes to the main style at CrazyEngineers. Our main goals were to fix the problems that existed for a long time. You will see better looking...
LG L Bello has arrived. As was expected in the month of August, the folks over at LG India have launched their brand new Android 4.4.2 (KitKat) smartphone named LG...
I just want to ask that if i have a class A,and i write 1. A sup; 2.A sup=new A(); Then just tell whether I am correct or not,According to...