Best cloud computing institute in Delhi or Bangalore

Hello Ceans
My name is Jassem Chouhan 6th semester IT Branch from Kota Rajasthan. I am totally confused about summer training. I want to do in cloud computing in the following locations 1.Bangalore 2.delhi. Please provide me best cloud computing institutions. I searched a lot like Xpert Infotech , Mta certification, Feria IT solution, but I confused. Please suggest me the best which worth my money.
Your repies will be appreciated.
Thanking you

Replies

• Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    Please reply #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I'm not sure if you want to opt for an internship or join the institute for a course. I'm not very familiar with institutes in Bangalore; but cloud computing ain't no rocket science. You should be able to get all the knowledge through any decent institute. Let's see if CEans from Bangalore can help.
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    Actually institute
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hv u knowledge about this thread.
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    jasim92
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-#
    Hv u knowledge about this thread.
    no idea on cloud computing.
  • Jasim Chouhan
    Jasim Chouhan
    #-Link-Snipped-# if u have any knowledge about cloud computing institute in banglore, please suggest me. your replies will be appreciated.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm wondering if the convention that the methods that are declared private or protected are required to start with _ aka underscore. Is there any standard naming convention that sets...
The researchers at the University of Maryland (UMD) and Temple University have discovered a new class of magnets called ‘non-Joulian magnets’. The unique property of this kind of magnets is...
The weekend is here, which means most of you would like to escape the heat in city and live in the arms of Mother Nature. If camping or nature resorts...
hello! i am a 4th year electronics and instrumentation student. i m interested to do a course in PLC/SCADA. could you pls suggest me the names of good institutes that...
ETI Dynamics has launched a new solar electric hybrid scooter in India. The scooter, priced at Rs. 50,000 is a sure-shot head turner with a canopy of bendable solar panels...