Best certification course for electronics - plc, dcs or scada automation?

Hi everyone,
I am pravin murkute working in trinity engineers pvt ltd as an trainee engineer in maintenance department. I am thinking about upgradation of my skills in by persuing certification course in plc, dcs, scada automation. So, can you help me out to choose right organisation for that which provide placement also?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Entrepreneurship and startups are the new buzzwords among engineering and MBA students all over India. Everyone wanna startup! I guess that's the reason almost every college event these days has...
Project Abstract / Summary : This project explores verilog design for various blocks in transmitter architecture for mac header frame, mac body frame, and transmitting of each frame through concept...
Researchers from the German Aerospace Center (DLR) have successfully landed a drone on to a moving car; a feat that could possibly eliminate the need for cumbersome landing gear assemblies...
Project Abstract / Summary : In the world there are many people who are physically challenged who cannot move and operate devices like switching of lights, fans, etc. Even there...
One of the most important question every aspiring software engineer asks is "What is the future scope of Java or .Net (dot net)?"; and I thought I'd write a definitive...