Best 40/42/44/46" LED TV In India

Looking for recommendations on the best 40" - 46" LED TV in India. The old Videocon box got broken and the repair guy says that the entire motherboard will have to be replaced. So we've been thinking of upgrading to a better TV that's Internet ready (Smart TV, huh?). The requirements are as follows:-
  • LED TV
  • Should Have Built-In Wi-Fi
  • Should Support DLNA
  • Should Support Laptop Screen Mirroring (great if it supports OSX devices)
  • Allow installing android apps (read below)
  • Should have best in class power consumption
  • A built-in camera would be a HUGE PLUS
  • Budget: < 80K INR.
About the apps: I read that both Samsung and Sony have their own limited set of apps that you can install in your TV. I've no clue what's the case with SHARP, Panasonic and LG folks. If every TV manufacturer allows only limited number of apps to be installed; I'd like to know which one offers the a better range of apps (viz. Skype, YouTube and others).

Any other factors that I'm not considering, but are worth it?

Replies

• Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    I think Sharp Aquos TV's range will fulfill all your requirements. Moreover Sharp is no 1 worldwide & much ahead of Sony, Samsung & philips in terms of viewing experience and technology.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Synsoft Global, a mobile and web app development company based in India, has developed a new app called 'AUTOnCAB' for the Android and iOS platforms that lets the user hail...
So, there was a headline on Washington Post today morning that read - "Syrian death toll and extremist threat increases, but the U.S. does little" Random googling landed me up...
VILLAGES ARE THE NATURES GIFT IDEAS TO CONVERT THEM IN HEAVEN BY MEANS OF ENGINEERING??????????????????????
I dislike long car journeys. I am always a passenger anyway since I cannot drive. Music is not much on my list on a drive. Here is a list from...