Benelli Launches Five Superbikes In India - Specifications And Prices

Benelli, one of the oldest manufacturers in Italy, launched a range of superbikes for Indian auto market. Benelli has partnered with Pune-based DSK Motowheels to introduce range of bikes priced from Rs 2.8 lakh to Rs 11.81 lakh. These include the entry level model TNT 300, a 300cc two-cyllinder bike, TNT 600i, 600cc model with four-cylinder engine, TNT 600 GT, a tourer-style model, TNT 899, a 898cc four-cylinder bike and three-cylinder TNT R featuring 1131cc engine. All bikes would be assembled at DSK plant near Pune and would be available across India with nine dealers.

benelli-tnt-1130-r-in-india

Coming to specifications, TNT 300 has 300cc two-cylinder engine capable of generating 37.73bhp @11500rpm and torque of 26.5Nm @ 10000rpm. It comes with 6-speed gearbox and 16 litres of fuel tank capacity. The front brake is twin-disk while rear one is single-disk brake. It comes with seat height of 795mm and ground clearance of 160mm. the other model TNT 600 has two variants- 600i and 600 GT. As the name suggests, it is a 600cc engine model that can produce 83.90bhp @ 11500 rpm. This one comes with 15 litres fuel tank capacity. Belleni 600 GT variant is almost similar to 600i but with maximum fuel capacity of 27 litres.

benelli-tnt-300-in-india benelli-tnt-600-gt-in-india benelli-tnt-600i-in-india

Apart from average-range superbikes, the company introduced two high-end models as well. Benelli TNT 899 features 898cc four-cylinder engine generating maximum power of 118.36bhp @ 9500 rpm and maximum torque of 88Nm @ 8000rpm. This one comes with fuel tank capacity of 16 litres. The top-end model among all five bikes is TNT 1130 R having 1131cc engine. This one is capable of generating maximum power of 155.84bhp @ 10200 rpm and max torque of 120Nm @8400 rpm. TNT 1130 R has 6-speed transmission and fuel tank capacity of 16 litres. The instrument panel all launched bikes include digital speedometer, odometer, trip meter and analogue tachometer. Introducing five bikes, DSK also confirmed to launch a 250cc bike in last quarter.

Via #-Link-Snipped-# | 2019 Benelli TNT 1130 R Price, Specs, Top Speed & Mileage in India

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Loved its design. Its super Cool and specs looks decent enough
  • Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Loved its design. Its super Cool and specs looks decent enough
    Agree. Mostly, people love these bikes because they find value for money.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hai friends, i want to join in an instituite which offers CAD/CAM training with placement assistance in pune. one of our seniors said about two instituites those are IFS academy...
Tata Motors' future cars, small as well as mid-size ones, will offer keyless entry and operations. The technology, called "Passive Entry Passive Start Systems" has been designed and developed by...
Hello everyone, this is Coral Jain from Nagpur. I am currently pursuing B.E. in Electronics & Communication. I am an avid reader of science and tech forums and dicussion groups....
While most of us are still getting acquainted with Android’s Lollipop version, the 2nd generation of Moto X is all geared up to get a new update to Lollipop. It...
If you were following the launch of Datsun Go+ MPV in India during the month of January this year, here's some exciting news from the company. The Japanese automobile giant,...