beLaunch India - May 1 & 2, 2013

South Korea's successful startup event, beLaunch is now accepting Indian applications. If you are a company registered in India and wants to find partners, distributors or create awareness in South Korean region, then beLaunch may be a great launchpad. The last date of application (link below) is 20 March 2013 11:59PM Korea Time and the winning companies will be asked to present to a panel of judges.

The shortlisted companies will then be invited to present at beLaunch Seoul on May 1 and 2, 2013 where over 3000 attendees are expected. The event will also host investors from Japan, S. Korea, United States and China. Follow this link and submit your application before 20th March -

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys do you know how to read disk capacitor value??? what is the value of 47K, 02 AEC. please help
Often I hear 'A nation's worth is determined by how much gold it has' and 'The cost of gold never depreciates'. My question is why?​Why is gold so valuable? Something...
I am working on automatic image annotation for my major project. In this project, features of image are extracted and note are provided to that image depended on the feature.all...
Currently all the budget phones have swarmed the market and taken over, and a few days back there were rumours about Micromax releasing a Jellybean update for its A110 model....
discuss about making a career for cs engineer in isro