beginner electronics

hey guys ............ just joined this website . it is great... i am a second year ece student in panjab university , chandigarh, india... now i am having 2 week vacations. i want to learn microcontroller and want to do some practical work by making some projects. microcontroller is in our syllabus in 3rd year. So please tell me where to start and i am doing alone, none of my friend is interested in doing such things, so will this be expensive for me to make projects ??? pls help... i don't have contacts with my seniors..

Replies

• vikeshrajan
    vikeshrajan
    refer Gaonkar
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    proton
    hey guys ............ just joined this website . it is great... i am a second year ece student in panjab university , chandigarh, india... now i am having 2 week vacations. i want to learn microcontroller and want to do some practical work by making some projects. microcontroller is in our syllabus in 3rd year. So please tell me where to start and i am doing alone, none of my friend is interested in doing such things, so will this be expensive for me to make projects ??? pls help... i don't have contacts with my seniors..
    Welcome to CE.
    You can find so many project based on microcontroller online, but before that i suggest you to get some basic knowledge of microcontroller and as said by Vikeshrajan refer Microcontroller books like Authored by Gaonker or Mazidi.
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    proton
    See my free code #-Link-Snipped-#. That is in Malay Language, but you can see the video and try the C code.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hell-o CEans, Sam here.. I just found out a great website for e-book enthusiasts! its PlanetEbook ! Its filled with classics and its free 😉 So check it out 😀...
This is the second conference on Sustainable Energy and Intelligent system of a regular series of international conferences being plannedto bring all the professionals and executives in the energy sector,...
MECHTREX‘11 is conducted by Department of Mechanical Engineering of Periyar Maniammai University,Vallam,Thanjavur on 6 & 7 th January 2011 . The Symposium includes : . Paper Presentation . Poster Presentation...
CYBERTRONICS2011- A National Level Technical Symposium for Students of B.E & M.E to be held on February 23,2011 conducted in THIRUVALLUVAR COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, PONNUR, VANDAVASI. EVENTS Prezentaire...
CE is popular, thats Good. But I want it to become a Site like a Sun Forum For Java Developers. Its really possible.. For such, I have a suggestion. Inviting...