Before You Begin ... (CrazyEngineers Survival Guide)

Frankly, I do not like imposing rules & regulations. ๐Ÿ˜ But let's follow some simple rules for posting messages on CrazyEngineers. That'll keep the forums cool n neat.

---- Important ----

1. Before starting a new thread, have a look at existing threads. You can use the search facility.

2. We are on a special purpose here. Uniting all engineers as well as having fun! ๐Ÿ˜€ . Be nice to everyone. Refrain from making sarcastic comments, posts. That will be a huge help to the poor ad-mean-istrator ๐Ÿ˜›

3. Go Easy on CAPS. It serves no purpose. The language of the forums is 'English'. Avoid using other languages to make posts or replies. So everyone will be able to read your posts & replies.

4. A strict NO for Illegal activities of any kind.

5. (Added on December 06, 2005) : Use PM (Private Messaging) facility if and only if necessary. No spamming on PMs. Any complaints should be reported to admincrazyengineerscom
----------------------------------------------------------
Where do I start?
- Good place to start is #-Link-Snipped-#Thread
- #-Link-Snipped-# section! Lots of interesting posts there. You'll also get familier with the forums.

Most Importantly,
Its 'OUR' forum. Just be nice and respect others. Feel free to post! Have Fun ! ๐Ÿ˜

Any suggestions, requests, queries may be posted to admin crazyengineers com

Happpeee Posting !
-The Big K-

Replies

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    The_Big_K
    Frankly, I do not like imposing rules & regulations. ๐Ÿ˜ But let's follow some simple rules for posting messages on CrazyEngineers. That'll keep the forums cool n neat.
    The_Big_K
    Cool Big K๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    --Crazy
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Thanks Dude ๐Ÿ˜

The evolved version of this guide is known as CrazyEngineers' Newbie Guide & it was CrazyEngineer's first joint effort! As we grow in number we'll take up fantastic stuff. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Keep Rocking ! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • kaveethaengg
    kaveethaengg
    Hellow to every one. I am a mechanical engineer from bangalore, India. Hope we will enjoy good discussions in Crazy engineers.com
  • frankcorners
    frankcorners
    hello am electrical engineer frm bangalore

hiyyya
  • ranee6
    ranee6

The Big K: No Advertisements Please!
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Another awesome guide I came across ๐Ÿ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    Here is something I learned from a nice fellow. Dear little Billy.

All new members MUSH SHOULD go through this:

Posting And You...
  • rupsang
    rupsang
    hello buddies
  • xheavenlyx
    xheavenlyx
    All new members, for a plesent ride across CE please go through this guide. How to ask Q properly and getting a good answer.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • morris okang'a
    morris okang'a
    i like it lets work together to buil our goalsas engineers
  • Munguti
    Munguti
    How do you start a new thread?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Go to the section you want to start your discussion in and then click on the "New Thread" button. Post your message, provide appropriate title and then submit.

Its easy. You've the new members' section to try out all the forum related stuff.
  • Saleh Masum
    Saleh Masum
    hello.....everybody !..........i think everybody here is skilled & friendly enough that if i face any problem we can make it clear by discussion.so good wishes for all ..........
  • vidya_ece
    vidya_ece
    hello i am an ece student from pondy
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    welcome salesh and vidya
  • Hitendra.moodi
    Hitendra.moodi
    Ohk thats great
  • Guneet Khanuja
    Guneet Khanuja
    this is just my beginning here..i hope ill have a good time here...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Let's dedicate this place to dream jobs n projects! ๐Ÿ˜€ Do NOT post advertisements or your resume on these forums. Also refrain from sharing any personal information ( cell. No/...
What would life be without books? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ We dedicate this place for discussions/review/opinions about books... well books of all kinds. Engineering books/Novels/Magazines/Newspapers ..everything ! Discuss about books in this forum!...
I'll add my $0.02 here ๐Ÿ˜ I recommend following books ! -Fountainhead by Ayn Rand -Think Like a Buillionair by Donald Trump -Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki oh...
Freshers or Experienced, We are all Crazy Engineers :twisted: Vote for the poll to know who all are our fellow Engineers here.
I'm starting a new thread for Novels ! Last book that I really enjoyed reading was Da Vinci Code. I think the author could have done a better job with...