Become a oracle database administrator

hi , i have completed b.tech 2013 and i want to make oracle database administrator and i have also completed OCA certification on database 10g.But still i have not any job offer .Please help what should i do?

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hi Jai, welcome to CE!!

Its awesome that you have completed OCA Certification, and you are a fresher still.
    So apply for jobs and you will get one. But my suggestion is DB Admin is a job with higher responsibility, so people dont recommend a fresher to take up that job instead work as a db designer for few years then you will be able to become a DB admin.
  • skgowtham
    skgowtham
    hi fnds send anyone pl/sql interview questions,

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When I googled about radiations in a led i found that GaAs is responsible for red colour & GaAsP for yellow or green colour moreover the concentration of semiconductor material...
LG has launched a new addition to its Optimus L1 series with the introduction of LG Optimus L1 II, a smartphone designed and devised for the Vietnam market. Thanks to...
First of all I will start it by tagging people who can can put some good light on this one. A.V.Ramani Kaustubh Katdare Ankita Katdare crazyboy Conqueror CSK AUTO Nick_Sharma...
This error poped out when i was trying to tag some people in my post. Arounf 8-9 of them at a time. Then i had to remove tags and post...
Hey guys, I just found a live wire cut down which was coming from a gadget. I tried to end it manually by shilling the insulation and joining the two...