bebionic v3 - a Really Fancy Prosthetic Hand

bebionic is an amazing five articulated finger prosthesis that is way ahead of anything presently available. It operates using two muscle triggers near the elbow. It can be camouflaged inside a silicone anatomic glove.

It can do almost anything including clicking the mouse.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That "mouse grip" setting is really the best part. That index finger can actually point and click. That's fabulous. # Enter Human Evolution Phase 2.0 #
    Couldn't help but wonder about what would happen if you punched somebody with it. 😯

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Panama Canal that opened in 1914 is considered the world's greatest civil engineering project. This is a nice slide show, a fine piece of engineering history. https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...canal-the-worlds-greatest-engineering-project
Create browsing history page of website. When user browse through pages of website at the end user can see which pages he browsed.
hello friends, I am constructing my house in a place in which the ground has lot of rocks, stones..... My engineer is unwilling to go for some good depth in...
Since Bangalore is facing big Garbage Crisis something has to be thought and bring out a breakthrough as early as possible.Garbage landfills in Karnataka cannot take anymore, so can garbage...
Guys listen If you are tracking End Times report you will know one of the prime prophecy By the Mayans about the End of the world They have said The...