Beam revaluation

A beam is designed: depth=450,2Y16 com & 6Y16 ten for a specified floor load..
the iron bender did: depth=270,3Y16 com & 3Y16 ten ( with block wall already below the beam so kinda difficult increasing the beam depth)..
Please how can this be resolved to ascertain max safety?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft Cortana, the digital voice assistance has officially been announced in India. Cortana arrives with Indian voice / accent support through the latest update to Windows 10. Microsoft's Terry Myerson...
Hi all, Hope I'm posting this in the right forum! I have some questions with regards to 4330V steel. This is a Vanadium-modified 4330 steel, with Vanadium contents ranging from...
Which course is better among embedded systems, VLSI, Java, .net, Oracle & networking. First of all i would like to thank these forums for providing valuable information about the languages,...
Google Chrome is the most used browser across the Android phones throughout the world. However, a recently demonstrated experiment shows that it is the most easily exploitable browser on an...
Snapdeal has introduced 'Snap-lite', the mobile optimised version of snapdeal.com. The timing of the announcement is quite interesting as it comes just about four days after its rival Flipkart announced...