BE IT Project Viva and Presentation Tips and Questions

For project viva and presentation few suggestions and tips from my experiances:

1. In introduction try to convey following questions

• Inspiration for project idea?
  • What are the solutions u could thought of during research?
  • Why u chose ur solution?
  • Which industry/practical problem or need u are solving
  • What innovative technological solution u have provided by ur system.
2. If u can't create a animation in ur ppt keep ur algo after thank you slide and show when asked at end of ur presentation

3. Some times external may say u to skip ppt... if u don't want that to happen and want to show ppt then just when u greet ask "maam we would like to give u presentation shall we proceed? "
4. Be ready with demo after ppt
5. Before hand distribute slides and be ready with individual content for team mates!
6. Dont use terms like I have done this, use we
7. If one if the member is strong in reasoning so keep him first and at end let him/her only concluded and say future scope... by this

at he'll have easy chance to ans questions asked. in between content distribute fairly with other members.

8. This was my introduction, explanation was verbal... use it as reference but try what u r comfortable ..
upload_2016-4-18_19-49-29
9.One important part u should know to read and understand your system code, if u are comfortable u' have advantage in implementation and system flow questions!

This was my team approach...Hopefully this will help someone.
- Sanket Devlekar and team.

(Atharva College Of Engineering, Mumbai.)

Please add in your experiences, project viva questions and tips.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Chinese MNC, Huawei has launched two new smartphones in its Y-series with the Huawei Y3II and Y5II and though there was no official statement from the company, the phones...
Startling findings were spotted from the results sent by China’s microgravity satellite, SJ-10 on April 6. The collected data clearly shows that the early stage of mammal embryos, biologically termed...
The new performance cruiser named after the birthplace of Indian Motorcycle is built to fill a space in the hearts of riders who value the rich heritage and fine craftsmanship...
I am in 3rd year BE(Information Technology ) student . i want to know final year project ideas I have search many ideas on internet but i didn't find it...
Bangalore based startup company CREO has introduced its new smartphone called 'CREO Mark 1' to mark it debut in the world of connected gadgets ecosystem. The CREO Mark 1 is...