Battery Calculations

I am doing a final year university project and am undertaking some research on batteries, a topic I am unfamiliar with.

I am trying to predict the cost of a battery across its life time. I require a total power output of approximately 500W. The link below shows the battery I intend to base my calculations on.

#-Link-Snipped-#

I believe that in order get the required power whilst running at 5A I would need about 9 of the batteries in series.

I am trying to calculate how long one discharge of all 9 batteries would take whilst operating at 500W.

And most importantly I need to know how long it would take and how much power would be required to recharge all 9 batteries.

Any help on these two issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Replies

• manikchad
    manikchad
    I always like to know some important things. If you are intent on buying a marine or deep cycle battery at some point as part of an inverter, battery and charger system to provide power for your equipment outdoors, then there are a few things you need to be aware of when calculating battery life, capacity, losses and discharge rates etc.So i adhere to this site for collecting some important and useful article for post and sharing with some of my friends. I like this article. its so nice.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😎 i want a new technology in automobile .
how will operate the 3 level VSI using SPWM technique , explain elaborately and if you have any model or ckt. attach that one.
i think that as compared to mba colleges..no. of good m.tech colleges is too less.because it includes only IITs and NITs..and no. of student intake is too less by these...
hi i want to know how to check the user availibility of an userid in javascript when filling up a registration form.
Hi guys, A question regarding MD5 hash algorithm. The MD5 algo accepts an input block of any arbitrary length and outputs an output of 128 bits. Since the output is...