Basic Query regarding Training

Hello, I am doing engineering in Computer Science. I have heard that some of the companies provides training for a certain duration and based on that, we can also develop the project under their guidance.

So, I wanted to ask that, can we directly approach any company to determine whether it provides training or not? Or is there any another procedure for the same?

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Once you have placed in a company, you will be called for the job. First few months, about 60 working days, you will be trained basically and with respect to the project. After that only you will be going into the original project.

In case you wanna do the same, before getting placed, you can apply for internships. I have heard HSL (Hindustan Software Ltd.) is doing good. You can check about them at #-Link-Snipped-# and see if you can apply.
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    Thanks for the quick response. Basically, its final year this time and thus thought that getting training in any of the company helps to gain more knowledge about our field and its actual implementation.

I have checked out the link that you have provided. Its contents regarding training are nice. But, they have their branches only in Chennai. ๐Ÿ˜
    Anyway, Thanks for the suggestion. I will search out for other companies. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Even you can Contact your College's TPO- Training and Placement Officer for the list of the companies. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    MegaByte
    Thanks for the quick response. Basically, its final year this time and thus thought that getting training in any of the company helps to gain more knowledge about our field and its actual implementation.

I have checked out the link that you have provided. Its contents regarding training are nice. But, they have their branches only in Chennai. ๐Ÿ˜
    Anyway, Thanks for the suggestion. I will search out for other companies. ๐Ÿ˜€
    If you see the contact page, they are everywhere... Their headquarters are in Chennai!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Parted Magic File Size: 160724 Parted Magic is a LiveCD/USB with it's only purpose being partitioning hard drives. Although GParted and Parted are the main programs, the CD/USB also offers...
SOS: Creating a Signature Hey guys and gals. I'm just a newbie here and would like to ask where I can create my personalized signature? I searched the general setting...
hello i am studying second year (civil engineering degree) and i want to do internship after my exams (i.e after 17 june).But i have heard that one needs to have...
Hey Guys. Can we create some place here where we can review stuffs we use as "crazy engineers"? Like some equipment, company products - which are better, etc. We can...
CEans, I've been struggling with lots of high priority tasks and that's why the delay in responding to your PMs, visitor messages and emails. Will be right back