BARC Online Exam 2014 - Important Dates To Remember

If you are a student who has applied to take the BARC Online Exam in 2014, here are some of the important dates that you all should note down.

BARC Online Test On - 23rd March 2014.
Last Date to upload GATE Score - 28th March 2014.
Display of List of candidates short-listed for Interview - 2nd week of April, 2014
Availability based option to select Interview Slot for qualified candidates - 2nd week of April, 2014
Selection Interviews - Between 19th May to 19th June, 2014
Display of List of Candidates finally selected for OCES-2014 on Online Portal - 26th June, 2014
Last Date for Selected OCES-2014 Candidates desirous of DGFS to give details of M.Tech/ M.Chem.Engg. admission in a DGFS institute - 4th July, 2014
Declaration of List of Persons Selected for DGFS-2014 - 2nd week of July, 2014

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like today is the last date for uploading the GATE scores. Anyone here doing that? Keep us posted.
  • benoy k s
    benoy k s
    Good morning.
    I am awaiting BARC-OCES-MECHANICAL result. As per schedule, it should have been published on 26/06/14. But, i couldn't find any links to the same.
    Any info on results?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you thought that with the advent of Graphene, things are going to change drastically in the electronics domain and solar device manufacturing, wait till you hear about "tungsten diselenide"....
As promised by the folks over at Twitch, the world’s leading video platform and community for gamers, Xbox One today receives the Twitch app update. This version features a lot...
Friends I am doing my final year project related to hydraulic. I need some clarifications.. In all the websites i have referred the specific gravity for the hydraulic oil HLP46...
permissible stress for mild steel,cast nylon
Even though we all have used a lot of photo-filter apps, not all of us have liked them. It seems like a new app on iOS has arrived to change...