Barack Obama!!yes We Can!!!!

Barack Obama won!!!

and that too such a close win!!!

It is magnificient that just 50 years ago Blacks were brought to America for slavery, they were deprived of voting right ,black could not study in same schools

Already plunging economy, housing crisis ..really made people wanting a change
and his promises about wars in middle east countries like Afghanistan added more stimulus for people to give a thought to new change

time only can say what changes would be actually implemented, but as of now... Racism has ended!!! 😁

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    durga
    Racism has ended!!! 😁
    Not yet. It will never.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    I agree too. In fact even Barack obama is not a complete black guy. His mother was a white American woman, although his father was from Kenya.

Durga, thanks for giving me a topic of debate.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😕 Hi, Recently I saw a mobile O2 ICE for sale in Indiatimes shopping for Rs.3500. As the price is attractive and the features are quiet good, I want to...
Hey Hello Seniors ... I am a first year student of I.T. branch i basically got no idea how i will build a micromouse or any robot but i want...
CEans, You all are aware of the new American president Barack Obama's back ground. He is America's first 'colored' head of state. While almost every headline is reading a similar...
Hi all! What is in force nnow in India 1) NBC or 2) IS codes?
Hi I am looking for ideas that suitable to be a good for final year Information System senior graduation project. I preferred the ideas to be a Web base application....