Bajaj Discover 125T Price In India Is Rs. 54,000 - Latest Entry To New Discover Range

After the launch of the really successful Discover 100T and the sporty Discover 125ST, Bajaj Auto adds to its portfolio the all new Discover 125 T. Launched in India on wednesday, Bajaj Discover 125T is the latest entry into the Discover range of motorcycles. Deriving its power from Bajaj’s 4-valve DTS-i engine, the premium features of this new bike in the town are the sporty 5-speed transmission, gas-charged Nitrox suspension, petal disc brake, flicker-free DC headlamp, and the electric start. Speaking at the launch, Aswin Jaikanth, General Manager (South) said, "The new Discover 125 T completes the range, and gives consumers a number of options in terms of price and performance points."

Looking at the tech specs, we found a 10 liter full fuel tank capacity, Aluminium Alloy Die Cast wheels, 200 mm petal disc (opt) / 130 mm drum front and 130 mm Drum rear brakes. With a maximum power of 12.5 ps @ 9000 rpm and maximm Torque of 10.8 Nm @ 6500 rpm, your Bajaj Discover 125T will deliver a max speed of 105 Kmph. Combining the sports features with the benefits of day-to-day biking, Bajaj Auto aims at making this bike look equally appealing to different segments of the Indian market.

bajaj-discover-125t-india

head-light-125taluminim-side step1-125t 10spoke-alloy-wheel-125t sporty-seat-125t

The long and convenient seat with an ergonomic riding posture has been put to ensurefatigure-free riding at all times. For the rider's safety you have a semi-double cradle chassis, box-type swingarm, longest wheelbase in class and a DC headlamp – all carefully crafted to cater to the driver's needs. Being made available in four colours with a choice of two variants, the Discover 125T looks like a clear winner in its segment. The company is already boasting of selling of 4.50 lakh units of Discover range of motorcycles nationally since May 2012. Now, with competitive pricing plans, it can get a notch up on its sales figures.

The disc brake variant of the Discover 125T is priced at Rs. 54,022, and the drum brake Rs. 57,070 (ex-showroom, Chennai). Taking a head-on competition with Hero's Glamour and Super Splendor and Honda's CB shine and there's the not-to-forget Phoenix from TVS, this new bike from Bajaj Auto is surely going to make its mark. Jaikanth says that they plan to sell 3,000 bikes in Tamil Nadu this month. "This could increase to 11,000 to 12,000 bikes per month," says a confident Jaikanth. We would like to know your opinion about the bike. Please share your views in comments below.

Replies

• anshu1985i
    anshu1985i
    Drum brake variant should be cheaper than disc brake variant, kindly check and correct.😀
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Bajaj definitely making a comeback in auto market.Yes coming to the fact that it has an impressive style and attractive features which drives people to buy them.Its price is decent and it has a good variants on brakes.
    But the alloy wheel styling is ugly(from a auto fan).
  • Abhinav Nayyar
    Abhinav Nayyar
    Everything with the bike's good except the skinny rear tyre which should have been 100/90 at the very least.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Abhinav Nayyar
    Everything with the bike's good except the skinny rear tyre which should have been 100/90 at the very least.
    Agreed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

more information in following site https://www.decodedscience.com/nanotechnology-breakthrough-single-atom-transistor-created/11011
IDK whether this is technical discussion or not, SO I am posting in Chit-Chat discussion : I have PC with loads of wires coming out of cabinet : ethernet cable,...
A team of Engineers/Researchers at University Of Southampton have demonstrated a method to store& retrieve the data as huge as 360TB on a single disk made up of quartz which...
Hey we use too many wireless gadgets now a days and the amount of Radio waves and other micro wave radiation density is really a growing threat to humans If...
pls, let me know how to control owi robotic arm i.e the dc motors inside it. i m trying to control them using l293d motor driver, but it wasnt running....