Bajaj Discover 125 Priced At Rs. 48,000 In India - Scanning The Specs Chart

Expanding its range of mileage bikes, Bajaj has brought to the market its latest bike called - Bajaj Discover 125. The company which sells approximately 120,000 bikes per month in the mileage segment, has brought to the market its iconic Bajaj Discover 125T Price In India Is Rs. 54,000 - Latest Entry To New Discover Range and Bajaj Discover 100 M Price, Specs & Features Shout "A Mileage Bike At Large" last year. With the unveiling of this new motorcycle in the 100-150cc segment, Bajaj hopes to double its sales. To know more about the bike's features, let us take a look at its specifications.

Powered by a 125cc, DTS-i, 4-stroke, Natural air cooled engine, Bajaj Discover 125 offers a maximum power of 11 ps @ 8000 rpm and maximum torque of 10.8 nm @ 5500 rpm. Accentuated by a 5 speed gear box, the bike features a max speed of 100 kmph. Coming to the suspension, there's telescopic 130 mm fork travel on the front and a Nitrox gas filled 110 mm on the rear. On the front, there's 200 mm disc brake and 130 mm Drum brake, whereas on the rear there's 130 mm drum brake with Aluminium Alloy Die Cast wheels. Discover 125 comes with 8 litre capacity fuel tank and a 2.3 litre reserve tank.

bajaj-discover-125_blueblack
Other than these, the dimensions include a wheelbase of 1305 mm, a ground clearance of 165 mm and a kerb weight of 118.5 Kg. The bike sports a LED tail lamp and a 12V headlamp. In addition, the standard electric start provides hassle free starting for stop-start traffic conditions. Available in 4 colors - yellow green, purple pink, midnight black & red and blue black, the Bajaj Discover 125 is all set to hit the Indian roads at a price of Rs. 48,000 (Ex-showroom Delhi). Once out in the market, the bike will compete with Hero Glamour, Honda CB Shine and Hero Passion Pro among others.

How do you like the specs and features of the newly launched Bajaj Discover 125? Share with us in comments below.

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its awesome to see so much of stuff for 48k and it will have to compete with Hero Ismart and Which will you select if given a chance to buy between two?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Not funny anymore. Too crazy even for me. Tooth brush with blue tooth connectivity? Ther Internet of Things seems to be on a downhill roller coaster ride with brakes off:...
3D bioprinting may drastcally change repair of tissues: https://www.seas.harvard.edu/news/2014/02/essential-step-toward-printing-living-tissues
Name: Kishore Gilbile *Engineering Trade: Computer Science Location: Shivaji University, Kolhapur *Occupation: Currently Working at Benchmark IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. in Pune Work Experience: (if applicable) 6 + Years *Hobbies...
Can anybody tell me difference between abstract class and interface..?
I've done my B.Tech Electronics & Telecom (E&TC) from Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune. Currently I'm looking for a job. Somebody suggested me to go for the GET profile in the...