B.TECH CSE IN AMITY

I have got 72 % in CBSE with 71% in PCM I got a seat in Amity Noida, for B.Tech CSE. Also got 1531 rank in CET BCA. What should I do? Go for BCA + MCA or B.Tech?

Replies

• msajaa
    msajaa
    BCA gives a student with a solid platform to further his career in the field of technology but it is strongly recommended that a student should opt for MCA to further his prospects in this competitive world. BCA is a good course but it is simply a bachelor’s level degree and not much importance is given by both private and government organizations especially when compared to a B.tech course.
    Bt who have completed their B.tech program are not only in great demand in IT industries but in sectors like banks, airlines, and manufacturing industry.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lenovo has upgraded its enterprise tablet offering by spicing it up with Microsoft Windows 10 and a plethora of accessories for every business need. The Chinese electronics manufacturer unveiled the...
Lenovo, a large and diversified Chinese company, has announced three laptops at its first global technology innovation event- Lenovo Tech World in Beijing. The company has unveiled multimedia-focused Lenovo Z41...
With the release date of Windows 10 fast approaching, Microsoft has put forth new Windows Store app certification policies that aims at eliminating problems associated with its app ecosystem. The...
Hi Friends , Am BE graduate in ECE with 71% from VTU, i wanted ( to say specifically : had confidence that i will go to core industry, but din't...
The Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Coolpad has announced the launch of its affordable smartphones under the Dazen sub brand called ‘Coolpad Dazen 1’ and ‘Coolpad Dazen X7’ in India. Both the...