B.Tech (CSE) - How to become software developer?

sir i have passed b.tech(cse) and now i want become software developer engineer.but i have little knowledge about programming.i have also joined c,c++,java coaching center.
so sir ple guide me.can i fullfil my dreams..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vansh beniwal
    sir i have passed b.tech(cse) and now i want become software developer engineer.but i have little knowledge about programming.i have also joined c,c++,java coaching center.
    so sir ple guide me.can i fullfil my dreams..
    You haven't told us the questions you have. We cannot know what questions you have or what problems you are facing if you don't tell us about them.
  • vansh beniwal
    vansh beniwal
    sir i also told that i have little knowledge about programming then can i get job as a software developer engineer.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vansh beniwal
    sir i also told that i have little knowledge about programming then can i get job as a software developer engineer.
    I doubt any company would be interested in hiring an engineer with little knowledge of software development as a software developer. Why don't learn software programming? Start with C programming language. Then learn C++ or Java or .Net. As you've joined coaching center - make sure that you learn software programming to a level any recruiter would be wanting to hire you.
  • vansh beniwal
    vansh beniwal
    sir programming is mendatory in both cases software development and software testing.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vansh beniwal
    sir programming is mendatory in both cases software development and software testing.
    If you want to become a software developer - you will have to know software programming. If you want to become software testing engineer, you may not need the knowledge of programming; but ultimately automation testing requires you to have some knowledge of programming so that you can code and run your scripts.

Please do read about software testing online and ask your questions. I'm sure our fellow engineers will be happy to help you out 😀
  • vansh beniwal
    vansh beniwal
    sir ple provide me link...
  • Koushal Patel
    Koushal Patel
    vansh beniwal
    sir ple provide me link...
    1. Test Automation
    2. #-Link-Snipped-#
    3. #-Link-Snipped-#
    4. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    vansh beniwal
    i have little knowledge about programming
    Every developer has only a little knowledge in starting.
    From your question I suppose, you are looking job off campus.

It's always better option to stick with on of the language in starting, whatever you choose.
    Get well verse with concept first and Algorithm with programming classes. Once you complete the training, try looking for job and also don't sit idle keep working on self project. To get idea what kind of project look for freelancing sites.
    Just keep adding knowledge a bit everyday, and make language specific and Algorithm your strong point.

If you get stuck your programming/concept look for answers at stackoverlow or post your question here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After launching Xolo 600 Club earlier this month, the Indian mobile manufacturer has now unveiled a new smartphone named- Xolo Q1001. The smartphone is a part of company’s Qcore-series, which...
Hi, I am having around 9 years of experience which includes manual testing and automation testing using qtp/uft. i would like to change my career to BI/Informatica. Please do suggest.
As i know to upload a pic in any discussion here ,we need to give url of the image ,which is on some different website or server.What if someone changes...
Researchers from the University of Illinois have built a novel molecule-making machine that acts like a 3-D printer at the molecular level. This complex looking machine has simplified the assembly...
Researchers at University of Cambridge are working to make real time 3D holographic displays possible. The researchers have designed a new type pixel element having unique switching capability. This newly...