B C Dinesh

Name: Er. B C Dinesh

*Engineering Trade: CIVIL Engineering

*Occupation
: Working

Work Experience
: 22+ Years

*Hobbies & Interests
: Interested in Innovative Engineering, Expertise In Cable stayed and segmental construction Bridges

*Aim in life
: (if applicable 😁 ) To excel and explore more and new techniques in Civil field in partivular Infrastructure

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: While browsing through the site guided me for various technical features other than my own field of interest and subject.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . It's a pleasure to have you with us. We hope to have you as an active member here.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gaurav Dahake submitted a new project: BuyHatke Browser Add On For Google Chrome & Mozilla Firefox - A revolutionary hack for getting the best price always I am an engineer...
Developed by Robert Jacob, a computer scientist and Sergio Fantini, a Biomedical engineer from Tufts University’s Human-Computer Interaction Lab, a new headband that will read brain's activity and use this...
Hello people! 😀 This is Chhavi here!! I describe myself as "A Simple girl with a caring heart, truthful soul and ambitious mind." I am an Electronics Engineer. Placed at...
*Engineering Trade: Software Development Location: Bangalore *Occupation: Working with Ricoh Innovations Work Experience: around 8.5 Years of industry experience *Hobbies & Interests: Music, Travel, Surfing, Reading, Dancing *Aim in life:...
Name: Kalamalini S *Engineering Trade: Electrical & Electronics Location: Bangalore *Occupation: Self-Employed - Working from home for an Information Management company as web researcher Work Experience: 9.5years on the present...