Aye! We're 12,000!

CEans,

Welcome our 12,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan - Vishakha Soni 😁

Keep rocking guys! Congratulations to everyone!

😁😁😁

Replies

• A SudhaKar
    A SudhaKar
    IT's Really a big hit,

We have 12,000 Engg's across the Nation.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A SudhaKar
    IT's Really a big hit,

We have 12,000 Engg's across the Nation.
    *across the world!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    πŸ‘Congratulations to all of those who have contributed to the success of this phenomenon!:clap:
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    12K! Totally awesome man.. congrats to everyone. Keep spreading the word!
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    :myparty:πŸŽ‰:myparty:πŸŽ‰:myparty:πŸŽ‰
  • suyash
    suyash
    whoa !!

seems like the growth rate on CE exceeds everything !
  • gohm
    gohm
    Wow, major growth, fantastic!!! Kudos to all for spreading the word of CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, true. But we've slowed down since last 3 weeks πŸ˜” . I hope we'll speed up again πŸ˜€

Keep spreading the word and the world wont' be the same 😁
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    Thats what we have worked for together...12K is just a small beginning to the Huge leap forward ...so keep it going ...and keep spreading

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, i wanted to know are there any training facilities in engine testing or basic troubleshoot of any engine for professionals in india (proffesionals, i mean working people and...
any one hear will help us in making scada like softwaer if any one intrested so contect us on time_himanshu@hotmail.com
made your copiler or your own computer langwage on your own hand we will help you please try it its make your mind and you different from other engg.
hiii everyone.... we have a tech fest in our college..plz help me out on some crazy events in electrical and electronics engineering...
My name is J.Gaudhaman ,doing final year electrical engineering in Chennai,India.Proud to be a