Average Package In CDAC Placements?

wats d avg package n hwz is plcmnts in CDAC for pdDiploma???

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Last year i.e. in 2011 I read articles about the packages (aka salary offers) increase by 30% in CDAC Placements.
    The salaries offered during last year, touched close to Rs 5 lakh and the same have now gone up to Rs 6 lakh this year, I've heard.

So, if you do your best that figure is something you can aim for when companies visit. 👍
  • sumit4leo
    sumit4leo
    AbraKaDabra
    Last year i.e. in 2011 I read articles about the packages (aka salary offers) increase by 30% in CDAC Placements.
    The salaries offered during last year, touched close to Rs 5 lakh and the same have now gone up to Rs 6 lakh this year, I've heard.

So, if you do your best that figure is something you can aim for when companies visit. 👍
    thankuuuu..😀AbraKaDabra😀
  • aashu singh
    aashu singh
    hey seriously need some help...
    whts the average package for cdac??/
    nd exam is on 14 decmber...m hvng ny 20 days to prepare... are 20 days enough >???/
    or m jst banging my head on the walls >??? please help

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Gini coefficient measures the inequality among values of a frequency distribution (for example levels of income). A Gini coefficient of zero expresses perfect equality where all values are the...
how i can improve my programming language c in few months..
It's really good to reject C++ from first Year Syllabus Of Mumbai University?
As its a rainy season all engineers might be sitting home with their head in the piles of book and watching the rain drops falling as if they bored of...
Could the war between Apple and Samsung Seriously Affect Users? What role will it play when look back at the technology industry a few decades from now? What do CEans...