Average CGPA for MS in Metallurgy in Europe?

Could anyone tell the average CGPA needed that's considered good?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ankith T. J.
    Could anyone tell the average CGPA needed that's considered good?
    It changes from university to university and the kind of course you are applying to. Information in your question is incomplete to suggest answers.
  • Ankith T. J.
    Ankith T. J.
    I'm graduating in B-Tech Metallurgy and looking for doing MS in Europe. I find the course rare and only a small no.of universities offer MS in Metallurgy. I found that they were asking pretty good academic scores for admission. I just want to know whether GPA of 8 would be good for my eligibility.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Well, to be very frank I have seen 7 pointers being picked before 9 and 8 pointers. I can assure you that admission to MS courses depends totally on your overall profile. Not a specific score or achievement. Especially, when it comes to admission in European universities, your letter of recommendation, resume, achievements, certification of any one of the European languages and most importantly your statement of purpose are the most important things.
  • Ankith T. J.
    Ankith T. J.
    Can I improve my resume by doing internships? And from where should I get a recommendation letter?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ankith T. J.
    Can I improve my resume by doing internships?
    Without a doubt, yes. Internships speak for you having practical knowledge of things. Having implemented your knowledge at a workplace gives a strong boost when it comes to presenting your skills. Talking of 'improving your resume', you should also actively seek to portray inclination towards self-learning. This can be supported by doing online MOOC courses, doing certifications, constructing DIY projects, submitting research papers, participating in national/international level conferences in the field of study that interests you.

Ankith T. J.
    And from where should I get a recommendation letter?
    Ideally, it should be from your senior professors and managers/bosses if you have work experience/internship experience.
  • Ankith T. J.
    Ankith T. J.
    Thank you for your time and information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anyone here gets regular yearly emails about annual fee payment for your account on the National Skills Registry (NSR)? I got an email that says: The annual fees for maintenance...
I would appreciate if anyone could steer me to the right path for scholarships information that could be received prior to joining MS in European countries. Please give valuable advice...
From its marketing efforts, Google made it seem like Virtual Reality was a pet project. But suddenly, Google named Clay Bavor, VP of Product Management, head of a new division...
I need an way to travel on which path Nd tel me what are the steps that i wanted to do
Project Abstract / Summary : A program or application, by running it before one goes to sleep ,it should ask about our schedule for next day n as we enter...