Autonomous Audi RS7 completes Hockenheim trial

Quote:
An autonomous Audi RS 7 concept car has completed a lap on the Grand Prix track in Hockenheim in a little over two minutes.
Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its really fascinating and revolutionary but what i want to know that is whether the car was alone in the track or raced in the lap with competitors. It may easy to drive a driverless car in a lonely road when compared to a heavily traffic roads. So our next thing would be adapting to present road conditions and surroundings

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Somebody experienced in Matlab please contact me. I need to run c++ program in matlab.
Quote: The Internet of Things has been riding the crest of a wave of attention in the technology and financial media in recent years. “We think the Internet of Things...
Quote: Eric Betzig, who just won the Nobel Prize in Chemistry for super-resolved fluorescence microscopy, and colleagues at the Howard Hughes Medical Institute, have developed a new 3D microscopy technique...
The Ebola is going online and has began affecting computers. The bad guys on the Internet have coded a malware that arrives through email and affects vulnerable computers and do...
Hi guys I am new here..😀 And I'm very happy being here 😁hopeful i will get your support.. Starting: 1. I will like to know or discuss with you guys...