Automobile engineering college placements details

This topic hasn't really been discussed on CE before. A number of students give preference to automobile engineering branch in the B.E. or B.Tech graduation course. There are a number of automobile manufacturing plants being setup in India. Indian as well as foreign automobile giants are rapidly expanding their production units across the country.

Among the Indian companies that offer placements to automobile engineering graduates, there are:
  • Bharath Petroleum,
  • Maruti Udyog,
  • Ashok Leyland,
  • Maruti Suzuki,
  • Hindalco,
  • Jindal Steel,
  • Mahindra & Mahindra,
  • Bajaj
  • Hindustan Motors
  • Force Motors
  • Tata Motors
  • Hero Honda
Foreign companies -
  • Volkswagen
  • BMW
  • Chevrolet
  • Passat
  • Mercedes
  • Hyundai
  • Honda
Job profiles offered:
  • Field Engineer
  • System Analysts
  • Industrial system controller.
  • System Supervisor
  • ... need more titles here..

Anyone has any idea about the salaries offered to freshers?

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    If anyone from mechanical/automobile engineering has any idea about this, please reply here.
  • saifuddin_180493
    saifuddin_180493
    I am working in Maruti Suzuki from the past one year, recruited as Graduate Engineer Trainee.
    Maruti Suzuki recruits from all NIT's and Top Private Colleges every year.
    GET's are recruited into various divisions of the company like:
    1. Production
    2. Production Engineering.
    3. Engineering ( R&D)
    4. Quality
    5. Service
    The starting salary of the GET's is 5.4 LPA during training and is 6.35 LPA after training.
    The roles offered are very challenging and are dependent on the division and department you get allocated.
    If there are any specific queries do revert back.
    All the best.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thank you so much for taking time out for sharing such important details. I am sure those looking for it will find it helpful. We will tag you whenever there's a new query about this.
  • shaghil
    shaghil
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    can you please differentiate between cse and automobile engineering in terms of salary??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

My project topic is on the production of iron from red mud, however I need an alternate(indigenous) method to dry the same instead of pressure heating. Please help.
On 17th of March, DRI3 support was added to xf86-video-ati. However, to enable DRI3, you have to edit xorg.conf in order to enable it. Commit link : https://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/dr.../?id=64e1e4dbdd3caee6f5d8f6b6c094b4533fa94953 1) Create...
Please help me with a problem. I need to know how many batteries will be for UPS 120 kVA with 1. battery : 3x40x100 Ah 2. second type battery 2x62x120...
The german brand has unveiled the BMW Mini Countryman for Indian market at a price of Rs. 36.5 lakh. The new Countryman has had subtle design modifications on both the...
I am interested in some of the projects can you please suggest which is the best and please send the links for the resources of the project 1.wind induced vibrations...