Automobile Engine

What component is responsible for the breath of an automobile engine and how?

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I hope that the question has some meaning for you at least. The engine is just a hunk of metal put together from precisely engineered parts. if left alone, it just sits there doing nothing. It has no breath.
    If it is run with an appropriate fuel, then the burning of the fuel leads to an exhaust gas.
  • Safo Kofi
    Safo Kofi
    A.V.Ramani
    I hope that the question has so
    A.V.Ramani
    I hope that the question has some meaning for you at least. The engine is just a hunk of metal put together from precisely engineered parts. if left alone, it just sits there doing nothing. It has no breath.
    If it is run with an appropriate fuel, then the burning of the fuel leads to an exhaust gas.
    me meaning for you at least. The engine is just a hunk of metal put together from precisely engineered parts. if left alone, it just sits there doing nothing. It has no breath.

Yes....th engine is just a metal...but what I actually mean is we know that the fuel injector is responsible for the squirting of fuel to the chamber...I want to know what part drag air to the engine in other for the fuel to mix with the air and how
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    This and the following video show how IC engines work:
  • Safo Kofi
    Safo Kofi
    A.V.Ramani
    This and the following video show how IC engines work:
    Thank you Sir.... Is there anyway a six stroke engine be possible
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Safo Kofi
    Safo Kofi
    Thanks a lot

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Berkeley engineers have designed a robot that mimics how bush babies jump, and which can spring off walls in movements inspired by parkour and freerunning. Endquote Video of the...
quote: Author and professor Steve Radzevich discusses the third revision to Dudley’s Handbook of Practical Gear Design and Manufacture, and the essentials gear designers should know. Endquote Learning Gear Essentials...
Hello, I am aware of substations that are with and without metering on the High Voltage side. Is anyone aware of any applicable code regarding this? Metering should be compulsory...
What component is responsible for the breath of air in automobile engine and how..?
I am a 7th sem student in A.K.T.U. Due to some problems I failed to appear in an exam. What will happen? Will I get any grace marks? I already...