automaticaly shutdown pc

A windows 7 0s (crack)PC ,which automaticaly shutdown during on work.why ?suggest a solution

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Unfortunately, we are unable to offer any solution / support for cracked software. This discussion is being closed.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A group of researchers from the RIKEN Center for Developmental Biology (CDB) have collaborated with the Tokyo University of Science and other Japanese scientific institutions of repute, in a bid...
Hai iam a EEE student. I need SOME IEEE SEMINARS PAPER iam not a member of ieee. So does anybody have some peper on electrical engineering. Please mail me Sbnjms008@gmail.com
It is scientifically proven that external trainings following a procedural method shapes the brain to learn or adapt to new skills. Humans learn to cycle, drive, swim or play guitar...
Researchers from the American University in Washington D.C. have effectively 3D printed a structure with an active chemistry that could help break down pollutant particles. The handheld sponge-like structure manufactured...
Hi Amigos😀😀 I have joined with crazyEngineers before sometime. But Actually i have take a look through the stuffs in this site just now only. Its Really cool and I...