Automatic Power Generation Using Davinci Sand Wheel

Project Abstract / Summary :
At present we are producing electricity with the use of coal & water in thermal & hydro power stations respectively, but the generation is limited as the availability of natural resources is limited which is restricting the corporates to expand their capacities because of underutilization of installed capacities. This is becoming the greatest hindrance in the development of the economy as industrial development is hit by the non-availability of power. In recent times we have started producing electricity with the use of renewable sources of energy but that is not feasible in the present context due to high generation costs as in the case solar energy. Also it has certain deficiencies such as no power in rainy days or less energy generation in the areas like Rajasthan where dust covers the panel after sometime.

Further by generation of energy through non-renewable sources of energy lot of carbon is emitted when power is produced by using coal, polluting the environment in its surroundings & in addition hazardous waste is also produced. Further in hydro power stations water is used which disturbs the entire aquatic life of the species living over there.

To overcome these problems & for sustainable development we need green source of energy which can very well be done by the use of sand for generation of electricity without harming the nature.​

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : we choose this project to produce electricity in different manner which was in GO GREEN.hence we are using sand for power generation.Here our concept is to reuse the sand and generate the power which can be utilized to basic needs of homes and by this project we want to reduce power crises. Here we spoke about power crises because it is a tough task in the world to meet the power demand. In the futures point we are using sand which was available any where and any time.
In the economical point of view today the generation of the power is not obvious because the efficiency is very low from installed plants and also losses are more when the power reaches to the consumers

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Bonam venkata chalamayya engineering college
City: odalarevu
State: andhra pradesh
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Round II Project Entry:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Inspired from a query that the CrazyEngineers Fans Facebook page received this week, I thought that a much important topic that hasn't been yet discussed on CE is the job...
Hi, I am an IC design engineer with 6 years of experience, working for an MNC in bangalore. I have been working on this idea of making a product based...
Hello Guys, For My Startup Venture,I am looking for Engineers with knowledge into Robotics(arduino/microcontroller) . Since the opportunity will be in a startup, you will have lot of scope to...
If you recently bought a 5K retina iMac or are busy boasting your brand new 4K laptop display, please remember that the engineers at the Video Electronics Standards Association aka...
Can anyone please explain me that what will happen when the direction of a primary side of a current transformers vary?? In industries we use bidirectional transformers and feeders ,usually...