automatic forward and revers dc motor

hi, i like someone out there to help find a perfect circuit for automatic forward and revers dc motor control circuit. the circuit will help me build up my final year project. looking forward for your help.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    what application is this being applied to?
  • eni
    eni
    the circuit should be used to drive a robotic arm which should be able to move up, down and sideways.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    You can Use DC motor Controlled by Microcontroller.

that Microcontroller will Control the Direction of motor.
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    You can use the LM324 H-bridge DC motor driver.
    It can drive the motor in both directions depending on the pulse sequence given to it.
    Quite easy to use.

Or else, you can design your own H-Bridge using transistors, or better still, use relays if you want more power.
    Search for H-bridge circuits and I'm sure you'll find plenty of variations. Select the one that suits you, and go on.
    It's really simple.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Yes H-Bridge is good solution for that.
    If you are using Controller than there is problem of driving circuit.

so H-Bridge is Goood :up:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot has been discussed on forums & through CE Conference about making CE more active and useful to existing members and having more participation from new members. Here are few...
Telford International Centre, 19th-21st May 2009 Official Website: Plastics Design & Mouldings 2009 - Welcome to PDM 2009 The Plastics Design and Moulding Event is the most exciting, productive and...
Official Website: :: iccvgivp2009.com :: Over more than last three decades, the field of Digital Signal and Image Processing has been explored exhaustively and has commercially matured owing to the...
Official Website: Google Summer of Code - Google Code Google Summer of Code (GSoC) is a global program that offers student developers stipends to write code for various open source...
CEans, The SWIFT code of a bank is an alphanumeric code that uniquely identifies your financial institution. SWIFT code is also known as BICor Bank Identifier Code. You do not...