Audi Shaped Wireless Computer Mouse Costs You Rs. 5,599 In India

Audi, the German luxury car designer and manufacturer, has launched a new wireless computer mouse that has the shape of a stylized Audi vehicle and is available at all of the company's authorized dealerships across India. Sleek in design, this computer mouse features 2.4 GHz technology with scroll wheel and high-resolution 2000 dpi sensor with a minimum range of 6 meter. Perfect for Audi enthusiasts and fan boys, the company feels that those of us who aren't satisfied by just driving their favorite luxury brand to work, they can have it on their work stations too and maneuver their PC in style.

Compatible with PC or Mac, this Audi mouse is available in India in grey colour with USB interface (1.1 or 2.0). Priced at Rs. 5,599, Mr. Michael Perschke, Head, Audi India said, "Audi’s range of sporty merchandize is apt for Audi fans who want to go a step ahead in their association with the brand." This is just another addition to the already long list of Audi's merchandise that includes high-end Classic Chronograph watches, sophisticated messenger bags, sports bags, travel bags, backpack, stylish garment bag and Audi R8 USB memory stick.

audi-mouse

This move from the company is to strengthen the bond with their brand on a more personal level. Well aligned with the company's philosophy 'Vorsprung durch Technik' - that roughly translates to "Advancement through technology", which is Audi's advertising slogan and company ethos famous across the globe, these products only mean that Audi wants you to love its brand and nurture it. How do you like this mouse? Share with us in comments.

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The availability status of the Audi computer mouse in the US isn't yet clear.
    The online store for the product shows a $79 tag, but appears to be out of stock at present and has a release date marked for July.
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    They could have modeled it after any of their cars, this just looks like a external mold of their cars. If it would have been modeled after a red Audi R8, it would surely have my attention, this one just looks bland.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    They could have modeled it after any of their cars, this just looks like a external mold of their cars. If it would have been modeled after a red Audi R8, it would surely have my attention, this one just looks bland.

True! A Red Audi R8 Spyder would have definitely clicked! I hope more mice cars turn up like this. Perfect if they asked Need for Speed enthusiasts before they designed one. 😒

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to make a jsp page which will have file input ,browser button,below browser button there will be a table using tag which will have two columns...
Nokia Lumia 925, the flagship smartphone of Nokia running Windows Phone 8 went on sale in Germany today. Nokia has also confirmed in the official press release that the phone...
A research team working at China’s University of Science and Technology has devised an innovative technique to image a single molecule and even identify its constituent atoms. Not just that,...
Samsung Galaxy Ace 3, has now been officially unveiled by Samsung today. In the GALAXY range the ‘S’ models (e.g. Samsung GALAXY 4) are regarded as flagships and the Ace...
Apple has just announced an entire new line of MacBook Air. It will take a while before the notebook makes it to India, but I am already very excited. Why?...