Audi Calamaro Concept Flying Car

[​IMG]

The Audi Calamaro Concept was developed by Tibor for a design competition, organized by Porsche Hungary. The futuristic concept looks like a cross between a boat, a ski and perhaps even a stealth aircraft. According to the designer, the shape is inspired by “the bone of the cuttlefish”. Being a design of the future, we guess, the Calamaro will be powered by clean fuel options. We can’t really comprehend how this car will take off, land or even fly, simply because we can’t see any propellers, thrusters or for that matter, even exhausts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

😒​

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Wow!!

This looks amazing!!
  • kurtdaniel
    kurtdaniel
    i love that car..
  • kurtdaniel
    kurtdaniel
    The Audi Calamaro Concept is a total amazement for me..The futuristic concept looks like a cross between a boat and a ski,, it's got a very nice #-Link-Snipped-#.. #-Link-Snipped-#
  • guna1
    guna1
    how can it fly????? what's the engine??
  • gf321
    gf321
    Seems utter BS to me..
    no rudders, no propellers and even no wheels
    let alone flying, this damn thing can't even run on a road!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

To those who 'REALLY' care about their privacy online and does not like their data to be collected by Google Analytics; Google has a news: They are testing a browser...
Source: MobileCrunch The USPTO has denied the 'Nexus One' trademark to Google [ Details ] because in 2008, a company called Integra Communications filed a trademark request for 'Nexus' to...
I want a website link or good document of full process of running a toy car by computer keyboard. It should include interfacing codes, devices needed, how the connection should...
what are depletion mode devices and their application in VLSI circuits..?? 😎short note on 1. photoresist chemistry,composition and mechanism 2.DQN and PMMA - photoresist compound 3.advantage and disadvantage of the...
what is the effect of scaling of MOSFET on the following factors : 1.maximum operating frequency 2.saturation current 3.current density 4.switching energy/gate 5.power dissipiation per gate 6.power dissipiation per unit...