Attachments & Picture Upload Facility Available To All Regular CEans

Update:

The attachments facility has been released for all members with 10+ posts on CrazyEngineers Forum. The total amount of space allotted to each member is 100MB. All regular document/excel/ppt files max upload size will be between 2-3MB per upload and for image files it will be 200KB per upload. The dimensions of any image file may not exceed 800x600 pixels.

Any abuse to our uploads system will be taken very seriously and the uploader will stand a chance of getting banned from CE Forums. The abuse covers the following list, but is not limited to it -

1. Virus, Unsafe for work
2. Copyrighted material
3. Abusive, racial material in any form
4. Junk

You are free to upload your own presentations, documents, project reports, PPTs etc. If you're uploading content you obtained from some other site, PLEASE mention the source! If you have doubt, ask the mods/old members/admins ๐Ÿ˜€ . For larger attachments, contact admin ๐Ÿ‘

On behalf of all the mods, I request all CEans to report any suspicious upload immediately to available mod or admin as soon as possible. We all can keep CE Fun, Useful and Professional community. Your coopration is taken for granted. ๐Ÿ˜€

You may try uploading your sample attachments in following thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

How to upload attachments: -

Attachments option is only available in 'Advance Post Editor Mode' which can be accessed by clicking 'Go Advanced' button below the quick reply box at the bottom of any discussion. Once you are on the advanced editor page, you will notice following new icon in the post editor, just next to the smiley dropdown list: [โ€‹IMG]

Click on the icon and a popup window (Attachments Manager) will open ๐Ÿ˜€ . Any attachment not utilized within one hour of upload will automatically be deleted from servers ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Your questions, comments in above mentioned 'Attachments Tryout' thread ๐Ÿ˜€

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update. Please report problems you face in following thread: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As expected, after iPad's price drop in India by Apple, Samsung has dropped the prices of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" tab. The latest price of the tab in India...
Hello CEs i a m a progrmng student and m having problems coming up with an informations system that is web based on the java platform. The information system has...
BMW - the company known for great cars and motorcycles silently released the latest bike, the 'M Bike': unique and awesome carbon racer. Breaking from the tradition of producing high-end...
Firefox is known for high end bikes and I had a chance to spot the bike on road today ๐Ÿ˜€ . The bike is a high-end one with following specs:...
After reading a post by biggie ,I thought of creating this thread So guys what will be your first question to PM of India ,if you got a chance?