Atmel Embedded Design Contest for Students in India

Atmel is running one great embedded design contest for students in India.
Please visit #-Link-Snipped-# for more information.

This PDF has some more detailed information about the contest :- #-Link-Snipped-#

Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# you may like this thing.

Replies

• Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Harshad Italiya
    Atmel is running one great embedded design contest for students in India.
    Please visit #-Link-Snipped-# for more information.

This PDF has some more detailed information about the contest :- #-Link-Snipped-#

Tagging #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# you may like this thing.
    Thanks, but I'm not into embedded systems 😀
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Thank you sir tagging others who will like this more

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Scientists of Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) are developing a sensor which can be easily connected to the smartphones that will measure the levels of pollutants suspended in the air....
If the title makes you remember T-1000, the antagonist of the sci-fi movie Terminator 2: Judgement Day, you aren't alone. Made of liquid, T-1000 was able to squeeze itself into...
Hi, I am a newbie here. I need final projects that can be implemented using Java and MySQL or projects in cloud computing. Thanks.
Nothing is more depressing than seeing your smartphone run out of juice at the moment you need it the most. Doesn’t matter if you have a ridiculously expensive phone with...
On its official blog, Google recently announced 'Project Zero', an initiative that aims at making Internet more secure. Security has always been the top most priority for the internet giant,...