ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 Arrives In India On Flipkart: Features, Tech Specs & Price At A Glance

The cheapest ASUS smartphone has arrived in India today. The ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 is the younger sibling of the recently launched ASUS Zenfone Go that costs Rs. 7299. The ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 (ZC451TG-1A023IN) is two grand cheaper at Rs. 5299 and is currently available on Flipkart. The ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 isn’t a Flipkart exclusive though, it shall make its way to ASUS exclusive stores around the country from second week of January. ASUS seems to have stuck with the same form factor and looks when it comes to the Zenfone Go 4.5 but it has cut a lot of corners trying to make it affordable.

ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5  (2)
ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5  (1) ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5  (4) ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5  (5) ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5  (6) ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5  (7)

As is evident from the name the Zenfone Go 4.5 has a smaller 4.5 inch IPS panel display with a FWVGA (480 x 854 pixels) resolution. Instead of the usual Intel SoC’s that ASUS like to go with, we find a cheaper Mediatek MT6580 SoC that houses a 1.3GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU, a Mali 400 GPU and 1GB of RAM. While the innards are a far cry from most ASUS Zenfone 2 Review: It Has A Lot Going For It, they are just enough to run the Android 5.1 (Lollipop) that has been laced with Zen UI.

The internal memory on the ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 is an average 8GB and you do get the option of expanding it up to 64GB with the help of microSD cards. The cameras on this Dual-SIM enabled smartphone disappoint. We have got a 5MP rear camera with flash and a 0.3MP front snapper. The smartphone also lacks 4G connectivity. The worst thing about the ASUS Zenfone Go 4.5 is not its photography capabilities but its tiny 1600mAh battery that will last you about half a day on average use.

If you think that the price tag of Rs. 5299 is a bit steep for you do not fret as #-Link-Snipped-# is offering exchange offers for your old working phone. You might get up to Rs. 2000 discount depending on your old handset. If you need 4G and good cameras you might have to increase your budget and look for other alternatives.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung Pay, the online payment service of the South Korean multinational conglomerate will expand both in terms of features and accessibility. In a recent interview, Thomas Ko, global co-general manager...
South-Korea based MNC, LG is about to launch their all new Tone + Bluetooth Stereo headset Infinim (HBS-910) in the Consumer Electronics trade show (CES) to be held in January....
would a rank of 2998 get an PG-DBDA seat in pune?
hi every one i got 773 rank in ccat entrance exam in section A+B+C .Tell me the chance where i can get seat.I would liketo join in DESD course
I got 663 rank in category(A+B+C) in C-cat exam.So can anyone suggest me that which centre and course I will get through this rank.