Asus Zenfone C ZC451CG Specifications And Features Unveiled

After introducing the new variant of immensely popular Zenfone 5 last week, Asus has now unveiled another Zenfone series smartphone named Zenfone C ZC451CG. A variant of Zenfone 4, the smartphone has been launched in Malaysia at MYR 349 (roughly around Rs. 6000). There is no official announcement but SoyaCincau (a Malaysian website) reports that the phone will be available from the start of next month. However, the availability details outside Malaysia are not yet known. Noticeably, the features of Zenfone C are similar to that of Zenfone 4 but with minor upgrades.

asus-zenfone-4-a450cg

As far as the specifications are concerned, the dual-SIM smartphone flaunts 4.5 inch IPS display at 480 x 854 resolution and runs on Android 4.4.2 KitKat with Zen UI out-of-the-box. It is powered by 1.2GHz dual-core Intel Atom Z2520 processor with Hyper-Threading Technology (2 cores, 4 threads, 1MB cache) coupled with 1GB of RAM, 8GB internal storage expandable up to 64GB via microSD card. Also, the customers will get 5 GB free cloud storage courtesy of ASUS’s cloud service. The device sports a 5MP rear camera and 0.3MP front camera with ASUS’s exclusive PixelMaster tech that lets users take better photos. It packs 2100 mAh removable battery and thus improving over the Zenfone 4 in camera and battery department. Connectivity options include 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, Glonass, A-GPS and micro-USB. The smartphone weighs 149 grams and is said to be available in black, red and white color variants.

zenC

Like Samsung, the Taiwanese mobile manufacturer seems to follow the similar strategy of releasing new variants with slight difference in specifications from the original smartphone. Let us know your views on this new smartphone from Asus. Share with us in comments.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This phone has been officially launched in India for Rs. 5,999. Those looking to buy a budget smartphone can give it a go! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Back in November 2014, Twitter officials presented their ideas about product improvements to Twitter in the months to come. While last year saw the arrival of the feature that lets...
Hello, I am Graduate Mechanical Engg pass out from Mumbai Uni. And currently i am doing ME (Heat Power Engg) from Pune University. What is the scope if i make...
Hi i am new to drupal and was installing it now in my system windows 7 64bit, its asking for creating database in 3 choices in the step2 of installation...
Project Abstract / Summary : LPG gas is supplied in pressurized steel cylinders. As this gas is heavier than air, so when it leaks from a cylinder it flows along...
Senss Technologies have concocted a hardware solution for two way call recording called Bluewire. The Bluewire Bluetooth call recorder is not just a standalone Bluetooth headset but it also allows...