ASUS Zen AiO PC Features Edge-to-Edge Display And 3D Camera

ASUS has announced several of the gadgets that it will be announcing at the IFA 2015 event scheduled to happen between 4-9 Sep in Berlin, Germany. One of the main attractions among them is the ASUS Zen AiO All in One PC that comes in two variants - 23.8" screen Z240IC and 21.5-inch screen Z220IC. Looking a lot like the Apple's iMac series, the ASUS Zen AiO PC has a lot of strong features under its specifications list. To start with the Zen AiO gets a glorious 4K or Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) IPS 10-point multi-touch LED-backlight display with wide 178° viewing and 185 PPI pixel density. The processor options include - Intel H170 chipset Core i7 6700T, Intel Core i5 6400T or Intel Core i3 6100T Quad Core processor.

asus-zen-aio

Coming back to the screen, the company has adorned it with wide color gamut of up to 82% NTSC, 85% Adobe RGB and 100% sRGB. With its body designed from to have a super slim anodised aluminum cover, an integral stand and an edge-to-edge glass display that blends with the bezel.

As for the specs, alongside i7 CPU, users gets Windows 10 OS, a 32GB DDR4 memory, PCIe Gen 512 GB SSD storage, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M gaming-grade graphics and support for Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac and Bluetooth V4.0.

If you are wondering about entertainment on the new Zen AiO S, there are a total of 6 Dual Channel speakers with 8-Watt stereo channel using three powerful speakers located at either side of Zen AiO S.

For the connectivity and data transfer needs, there's the Ultra-fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C port (making Zen AiO the first PC to have it), that delivers data transfer speed of up to 10Gbit/s. In totality, there are 4 USB 3.0 ports and a USB 2.0 port too.

Last but not the least is the feature that will definitely stand out from the rest. It's a 3D camera. ASUS Zen AiO S comes with an Intel RealSense powered 3D camera that features accurate motion-sensing, 3D facial recognition, motion-controlled games and more possible.

More information about the AiO PC will be revealed during the IFA 2015 Berlin event. Till then, let us know your thoughts on the all new ASUS PC via comments below.

Also, here's the official launch video -

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Gionee is back with a brand new series in its smartphone range. After Elife, Pioneer, Ctrl, Marathon and GPad series, it's time for an all-new Fashion series smartphone called 'Gionee...
Micromax is readying about eight 4G enabled smartphones for launch by December this year, informs ET. The company that disrupted the Indian mobile markets through their budget friendly smartphones is...
is it beneficial to go for certification course in sftwre testing in pune???can u suggest any institute which gives placement assistence??i heard about mindscripts,profound edutech,seed etc.bt which best among them??
What is the best design course for mechanical eng. Students either CATIA or UNIGRAPHICS?!
What are the best practices as a network administrator to follow when there is a delay in the network? In essence, what immediate steps must be taken by the network...