ASUS Unleashes ROG GX-700 Gaming Laptop Clubbed With Liquid Cooling Technology in India

Waiting for the darkness to unfold the truth behind those red-masked eyes? Talking about ROG logo of course, recently the team reunited to bring ROG GX-700 in India and today the successful launch has set the trend of the day. Taiwan tech giant ASUS had set up Republic of Gamers in 2006 to build a larger community through Computex 2016: ASUS Zenbook 3, Transformer 3 And Pro Launchedstamped PC gaming products mated with daily innovation. Since then, it has been the game changer for the ASUS’ market and gamers, hungry for more and technology build actions.

asus_republic_of_gamers

Once again, after its official international launch in January ROG has brought PC gaming pro solution maker to the Indian routes. What to expect from this beast? Snippets of those are here lined up to serve your food-thought. The best thing is that, it’s not just assembly of parts, its pure innovation, highlighting the core, it’s the World’s First Liquid Cooled #-Link-Snipped-#. Talking geeky, the device is powered by an overclockable Intel 6th generation “Skylake” core i7-6820HK processor paired with Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 graphics solution supported by a whopping 8 GB of GDDR5 VRAM.

As expected, the hardcore gaming laptop sports an expandable 16GB of DDR4 RAM to a whopping 64 GB. Additionally, the display has no means to disappoint you with its 17.3-inch 4K UHD monitor, back up by a resolution of 3840x2160 pixel, nurtured by Nvidia G-Sync technology. Now as also mentioned in its primary release, this hi-fi processing will tense the system by bringing the whole of it on fire if no such precautions have been taken. Here comes the justified (modified) innovation from ASUS’s incubation, the world’s first liquid-cooling solution, absolutely designed to be inserted.

asus_gx700

ASUS GX-700
Dubbed as the Hydro Overclocking System, this is the key USP of ROG GX-7000 which is not just a mere cooling facility rather an all-in-one solution, worked as the gateway to the undisrupted gaming. This new technology produces superior overclocking phenomena that can overclock the CPU by up to 48% and DDR4 memory by up to 43%. In form of an explanation ROG team has mentioned that the cooling facility in a compact tech stuff was not a very smooth idea to incorporate. They had to stitch a working thermal paste with the cooling package when the liquid cooling is not undergoing a process.

Furthermore, the same official announcement from ASUS brought another good news for techies who want to get the taste of the rough gaming at a cheaper price. The team has launched Strix GL502, the next-generation 15.6-inch compact gaming laptop sporting a 4K UHD display is available at a price of Rs. 1,27,990. As a matter of fact and convenient to this article, it should be mentioned that the junk of science and technology, ROG GX-700 will be available at Rs. 4,12,990.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Friends i got placed in Infosys and was happy with it but soon after some days CoreEL Technologies came to our campus and i got placed in that company also...
In a particular arc welding operation 5 mm thick steel plate requires 40 A current , what should be the current requirement for welding 10 mm thickness plates? a) 10...
This has been asked many times all over the world. In CE too. This may have some answers: Better Math Adds Up to a Better Company
Hello... Thanx for the clarification, Iam 2016 passed out. Iam interested in testing area, I want to take up coaching in testing tools but I don't know which tool to...
Anyone in need of GATE MATHEMATICS (MA) Material available with me.. PROGATE material in brand new condition... Kindly contact me...