Asus Transformer Book T100HA With Windows 10 Launched In India At Rs. 23,990

Taiwanese multinational Asus has unveiled its Transformer Book T100HA for the Indian market. The device combines the power of a stylish 10.1-inch laptop with the convenience of a super-slim tablet. It is the successor to the best-selling Transformer Book T100TA 2-in-1, and combines a metallic finish with Silk White, Tin Grey and Aqua Blue colour variants. At just 1.03 Kgs, the device comes pre installed with Windows 10, with a 2 GB of RAM and an excellent 91.5-percent full-size keyboard incorporating Cortana Digital Assistant, Microsoft Continuum and Microsoft Office Mobile.

T100HA (1)
It sports a 10.1-inch detachable LED back-lit display with WXGA (1280×800 pixels) resolution and pixel density of 129 ppi that doubles up as a tablet. Powered by a 2.24 GHz Intel quad-core Atom x5-Z8500 processer it packs an internal storage of 64 GB. The Transformer book boasts a 5-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel front-facing camera with an ultra-thin 8.45 mm chassis. It also integrates four neodymium magnets to ensure the tablet and keyboard connects with ease, precision and strength. The self-aligning magnetic hinge design allows for faster transformation and ensures a strong connection when docked.

asus-transformer-book- T100HA

Utilizing all new Intel Atom X5 Cherry Trail Processor it features USB Type C port, SDXC Card reader, USB 2.0 and a microUSB port. Besides these, there is Wi-Fi 802.11 ab/g/n and Bluetooth 4.0. with up to 30WHrs battery, giving up to 12 hours of usage. Its fast charge technology enables 0 to 80% charge for up to 9.5 hours of use and only takes 2 hours when using the included charger or Fast Charge compatible USB power banks such as the ASUS ZenPower.

The hybrid was showcased as a latest innovation at Computex 2015 and will be available in India at a price of Rs. 23,990.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• tommytrant20
    tommytrant20
    more like a super product please do not to exceed the hardware too strong
  • Anandkar Sanket
    Anandkar Sanket
    I am using windows 10 it is worst os foreever

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For those interested in making a mobile phone than talking on one here is a D-I-Y document: ArduinoPhone 2.0 - An open source mobile phone - All
Quote: Our brains are designed to focus on one thing at a time, and bombarding them with information only slows them down. MIT neuroscientist Earl Miller notes that our brains...
quote: Without further ado, here are the 100 Jokes That Shaped Modern Comedy. They are listed below in chronological order, complete with video or audio. Use the timeline slider to...
I am persuing BE in CSE 3rd year.I need help in deciding my minor project topic.I know programming in c,c++ & java.please instruct me further.
Solar scientist Holly Gilbert, working at NASA’s Goddard Space Flight Center has released the first ever computational model video of the Sun’s magnetic field. Couple of times every month, our...