Asus Transformer 3 Pro 2-in-1 laptop launched in India

In a bid to give a tough competition to Microsoft’s Surface Pro 4, Asus has unveiled a new very capable 2-in-1 laptop Transformer 3 Pro. The device with chassis crafted of aluminum-magnesium alloy is admiringly thin at just 8.35 mm. It features a 12.6-inch 3K display with a resolution of 2880 x 1920 pixels. It has a color gamut of 121% sRGB and an integrated metal kickstand with a 155° stepless hinge helps to set the screen up to an amazing 170°angle.

asus-transformer-3-pro

Available in Icicle Gold and Titanium Gray variants Transformer 3 Pro is equipped with Intel core i7 (6th gen), 16 GB of DDR3 2133 MHz RAM, upto 1 TB of PCIex4 Gen 3 SSD and Intel HD Graphics 620. It also comes with the ability to add desktop grade graphics- NVIDIA GeForceGTX 980 GPU via Thunderbolt 3 making it VR ready.

The device comes with an Asus stylus pen with two buttons, one of which acts as a right click button and the other one as an eraser. On battery front it promises a fast charging support with upto 60% recharge in about an hour. The device further features 13 MP rear camera and a 2 MP front camera with connectivity options as USB type-c, USB 3.0, HDMI support. Transformer cover is a revamped docking keyboard that comes with the Transformer 3 Pro. It is a maiden offering from Asus that doubles up as a screen cover when closed.

Transformer 3 Pro's Core i5 processor variant will be priced at Rs 1,10,990 while the Core i7 variant will be available for Rs 1,44,990.

Source:#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It's been 11 awesome years since CrazyEngineers went live on the Internet and it feels like all these years went by in the blink of an eye. Each of these...
On this day, 11 years back, our Administrator, the Founder & CEO of CrazyEngineers @Kaustubh Katdare setup this wonderful site that we all visit daily. Incidentally, he chose his birthday...
We will be sharing all the tweets that we receive on CrazyEngineers Birthday to our official Twitter account here! 😀 We can't wait to read YOUR tweet! Let the birthday...
Engineers are the most crazy species on the planet. We are known for doing really awesome stuff, build things, destroy things. We are the mask-less vigilantes who take it upon...
Today i.e. on 26th Nov 2016, we celebrate the 11th Anniversary of CrazyEngineers.com. On account of the birthday of this site, we've organised the most awesome contests for you to...