ASUS Teaser For COMPUTEX 2013 Creates Buzz Just Like Last Year

Last year's Computex event was preceded by the video teasers. ASUS left no stone unturned in making sure that we all get goosebumps by seeing the trailer to the event. The teasers titled ASUS Teasers For Computex 2012 Leave Fans Baffled, meant we had very high expectations from the company's new launches at the show. And this year, ASUS is back. They have released a trailer to keep us wondering about the new, re-imagined products that ASUS will be bringing to us this year. Creating a buzz with the 'We Transform' motto at the end, this trailer seems to be the first one in the line of 'coming soon' trailers.

Though the video doesn't speak of any hints or leave us guessing, there's definitely a talk in the tech town about the 30 seconds from the video that features a tablet's shadow with a stylus. So, not much room there for interesting revelations. ASUS has set up a press website exclusively for the event and it says there are four more videos planned.

slide

Last year, the Computex 2012 churned out ASUS's two amazing products - Asus G75VW With 802.11ac Is World's First 5G Wi-Fi Gaming Laptop and the Asus Transformer AiO: A Dual-Boot Windows 8 And Android Tablet-PC. So, this time around we are equally excited to know what's in the box for the world. It is still 22 days before the event begins. As always, keep hoping for more.

And do check out the teaser below to hear those beautiful words - 'An experience that changes everything!'.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An Anonymous contributor to Windows NT Kernel wrote a fantastic & honest reply acknowledging this problem & reason behind this. I am quoting some of his reply which I found...
What is the difference between static and stagnation properties involved in any thermodynamic cycle ? for example , what is meant by static pressure and stagnation pressure ?
Dear Friends i am working on the following topic: 'Prediction of tool and chip temperature in continuous and interrupted machining' using the finite difference method now i have the partial...
Finally, a big win for the linux enthusiasts! The ISS (International Space Station) has decided to ditch their old Windows XP laptops in favor of Debian powered machines. This move...
We're looking to hire kickass (we mean it!) developers who eat, slip & poop PHP. While the ideal hire would be someone with at least 4 years of experience, we're...