ASUS R510JX Laptop Features NVIDIA GeForce GPU With 2 GB Dedicated Memory

ASUS fans have a new ravishing option to buy as the company's newest gaming laptop ASUS R510JX has been officially launched in India. Featuring a bunch of top notch features, the laptop is targeted at entry level gaming fans so that they can enjoy high end games on a powerful yet budget-friendly machine. The ASUS R510JX-DM230T Notebook runs Windows 10 64-bit OS out of the box. As for the design, the stylish red theme that runs across the keyboard's sides and keys gives it a sporty look. The laptop's 15.6 inch LED backlit Full HD display comes with 1920 x 1080 pixel resolution and features anti-glare function as well as fingerprint resistance tech underneath. Without much adieu, let's get down to the notebook's most notable features and technical specifications.

Asus-R510JX-DM230T-Gaming-Laptop
Running atop an Intel Core i7 (4th Gen) processor clocked at 2.6 GHz with about 3.6 GHz Turbo Boost, the ASUS R510JX features a 4 GB DDR3 RAM which makes way for seamless multitasking support.

The laptop's core has a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M processor coupled with 2 GB dedicated memory that makes playing games such as FIFA'15 or Call of Duty a smooth experience.

Loaded with a USB 2.0 port, two USB 3.0 ports, support for Bluetooth 4.0, an SD Card reader and a HDMI port, this gaming laptop comes equipped with a SuperMulti double layer optical drive as well.

Weighing about 2.4 Kg, the ASUS R510JX comes in a Matte Black finish and is powered by a 4-cell battery that has an estimated backup of about 3.5 hrs and it could go a little lesser when playing games or watching videos.

On the storage front, users get to access a space of up to 1 TB that is great for storing music files, videos, work files and presentations. A VGA webcam, speakers powered by Sonic Master and a built-in microphone make up for the multimedia needs.

Priced at Rs. 69,990, the ASUS gaming laptop is available for purchase via e-commerce portals such as Amazon and Flipkart.

What are your thoughts about the newest gaming laptop from ASUS arriving in India? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lava has officially unveiled its newest smartphone 'Lava Irix Atom 2X' in India at a price of Rs. 4499, making it the newest low-budget Android device in town. Powered by...
An apple fell down to the ground, and Newton hit gold on gravity. While it was definitely an important observation, after a great deal of study, physicists could mark out...
what is the material used in underwater vehicles/weapons?
I'm trying to learn Ansys. So i have started with a simple problem in conduction which I would be using it in one of my work. I have a wire...
Hi, I want to start automobile exterior design, alloy wheels and front light and rear light concern. I need how start and how to sell design to car companies. Its...